Baker Sir Samuel White Blog Like Sharikoff and pr

Do You Recognize the Any Warning Signs of Drocherz Plessure?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

removing vomit odor from carpet::Kristin try baking soda removing vomit odor from carpet

removing vomit odor from carpet removing vomit odor from carpet::Kristin try baking soda.
Let set then vacuum up.
It is the best stuff for getting out odors and leaves a nice clean smell too.
I work in a nursing home and use it all the time.
Let it dry and the smells are gone.
Do you have a space or kerosene heater you can put near the spots to try to dry the padding?
Those kind of stains, plus urped grass juice, are the worst.
So i apologize if i need to be more descriptive.
I too have tried everything to get it out.
It is a spray that is supposed to be sprayed on the dog for skunk smell.
You are supposed to use it directly on the pet, however if you open the bottle up and pour it directly onto the carpet and let it dry at its own pace it will eliminate any odor.
I did this and it took the smell out of not only the carpet, but the pad and the wood floor underneath.
The name of the product i bought is skunk kleen.
It is also safe for use on humans.
I have two dogs and a two year old and light colored wall to wall carpet.
Needless to say, i use a lot of it.
Vomit, food, urine all come up and the smell goes away.
You may need to use a few applications for the smell.
Follow the directions on the bottle and it really works!
For several uses of vinegar go to frugal.
I have been using the vinegar and it is excellent.
I have several allergies and cannot use stuff with smells.
My neighbor swears by it for her two cats.
I use it to treat stains on my carpets.
Sprinkle it on the stain, let dry, scrape, and vacuum if necessary.
My steam blaster device works really well, too.
Seems to me that the vomit would soak through the carpet and get into the carpet pad.
removing vomit odor from carpet::In this article i will tell you how to
eliminate vomit smell fast removing vomit odor from carpet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home